Proven Fixes for One-Armed Robber Audio Issues
One-Armed Robber is an addictive game, but problems in its functioning are quite common. Users often encounter One-Armed Robber audio issues, which ruin their experience. The most common cause of audio issues is a poor internet connection. However, there might also be other causes, such as loose audio cables and the game or PC volume being too low or in mute.
Regardless, there are several solutions that you can try out. Learn more about the causes and fixes for the audio issues in One-Armed Robber.
Preliminary Troubleshooting For One-Armed Robber Audio Issues
You can try out a preliminary troubleshooting procedure and see if that fixes the audio issues. Here’s what we advise you to do:
- Check your internet connection – An unstable internet connection is one of the chief reasons behind this problem. So, you can either adjust your position and move closer to the router or restart your modem.
- Examine the volume settings of the game and your PC – Sometimes, the volume levels on the PC or the game can be set to low. Alternatively, you may have accidentally muted the volume. You can also re-enable the game device’s audio in the sound settings.
- Find whether the audio cable connections are properly secured – Loose audio cable connections can cause volume problems. So, find out if the audio connections are correctly plugged in or not.
How to Fix One-Armed Robber Audio Issues – Other Solutions
Are you facing One-Armed Robber audio issues even after the solutions above? Try out these fixes.
Ensure that your graphics drivers are up-to-date
To ensure that your graphics drivers do not lack updates, follow these points.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Now, right-tap on your audio device.
- Choose Update Driver.
- Now, let your device choose the updated software automatically.
Check whether the game files are damaged
Damaged game files make audio issues in One-Armed Robber a recurrent problem. So, verify their integrity using these steps.
- Tap the icon of your game launcher for One-Armed Robber.
- Head to the game library.
- Now, right-tap this game.
- Choose Properties followed by Local Files.
- Tap Verify integrity of game files.
Do a system file check
The Windows System File Checker tool helps repair corrupt system files. So, if this is the cause for audio issues, an SFC scan will fix it.
- On the search bar, type ‘cmd.’
- Choose Command Prompt.
- Tap Yes on the UAC prompt.
- Type ‘SFC /scannow’ on the window of the command prompt.
- Press Enter.
- Wait for a few minutes for the scan to complete.
- In the end, reboot your computer and then relaunch the game.
Clear temporary files
If there are numerous temporary files, problems with games are bound to occur. So, to fix the issue of One-Armed Robber audio, clear these files as follows.
- Tap Start on your PC and choose Settings.
- Select System.
- Now, click Storage.
- Click Temporary Files.
- Select the files to delete and tap Remove Files.
You can also use the command prompt to delete temporary files.
- Type ‘cmd’ on Windows search and choose Run as administrator.
- Now, paste the command del /q/f/s %TEMP%\ in the dialog box.
- Hit Enter.
Get feature updates for your Windows OS
You can update your Windows 10 or 11 operating system. Updating the OS will resolve the glitches which may be causing audio issues in One-Armed Robber.
- In the Windows Search bar, enter ‘check for updates.’
- Now, hit Open.
- Tap the Check for updates option.
- If you see that updates are available, tap Download and Install.
- Once the download ends, tap Restart Now.
- When the new updates are installed, enter ‘about your PC’ in the Windows search area.
- Hit Open.
- Here you can see if the updates have been installed.
Install DirectX updates
Another way to fix the audio issues in One-Armed Robber is to get the latest DirectX updates. You can manually update DirectX on your Windows PC through these steps.
- On a browser, visit Microsoft’s DirectX download page.
- Here, hit the Download button.
- Now, download the web installer of DirectX.
- You can do so by going to the Downloads folder and right-tapping the DirectX installer.
- In the menu, choose the Run as administrator option.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your laptop.
Modify the Bit Rate/Hz
Many people have found that modifying the bit rate per hertz in their sound settings fulfilled the audio requirements of One-Armed Robber. This is one of the good fixes you can also try out. Follow these steps.
- Navigate to the speaker settings. To do so, right-tap the speaker icon.
- Now choose the Sounds option.
- Now, head to the Playback tab.
- Here, right-tap on your device and select Properties.
- Tap the Advanced tab and choose another bit rate from the dropdown menu.
- Finally, tap OK.
Run the game as an administrator
Running the One-Armed Robber as an administrator is another simple method to fix minor issues. Just follow these points.
- Make a right tap on the One-Armed Robber game.
- Choose Manage.’
- From the dropdown, select Browse local files.
- You will find yourself in the game installation folder.
- Here, you will see the game’s exe file.
- Right-click on this file and select Properties.
- On the Properties dialog box, go to the second tab, which is Compatibility.
- Place a tick on the box saying, Run this program as an administrator.
- Press the Apply After that press the OK button.
- Now, launch the game.
- Check if there are any audio issues.
Eliminate all audio enhancements
One-armed robber audio issues sometimes arise because of audio enhancements. Try disabling them and then check for the issue.
- Make a right-click on the speaker icon.
- Now, choose Sounds.
- Select your playback device.
- Hit Properties.
- Navigate to Enhancements.
- Place a check on the box Disable all enhancements.
- Tap OK.
Hopefully, it won’t be challenging for you to fix audio problems in One-Armed Robber. Use any one or more fixes depending on what you think may adequately fix the problem. Follow the steps carefully to benefit from successful troubleshooting.